[gnutls-devel] [sr #108712] mutiple DTLS records in one UDP packet not handled correctly

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sat Jan 3 23:49:37 CET 2015

Follow-up Comment #1, sr #108712 (project gnutls):

Hi,
 From what I understand from your description gnutls has read 251 bytes out of
a 16732 UDP packet and returns GNUTLS_E_AGAIN. That seems to be the expected
behavior. It doesn't call recv() multiple times to avoid blocks, and expects
you to restore the handshake function if you know there are more data in the
socket buffers (e.g., using select in standard socket functions). In your case
as I understand you do the buffering so you should be able to know whether
there are pending data or not.

Is there something I am missing?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108712>