[gnutls-devel] Gnutls 3.3.X + Wine = problem

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sat Mar 21 23:33:41 CET 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-21 at 17:54 +0100, LOMBARD Maxime wrote:
> Hi Nikos,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
> I will try to compare wireshark between the old and new gnutls.
> Problem, i never use this app. How i must to use it to have a very
> good log for you and/or wine people?

I can verify that 2.12.24 works with that server, and the logs from wine
are shown below.
3.3.13: http://pastebin.com/i9JfxaK6
2.12.24: http://pastebin.com/j2x9EB94

The difference I see with kompare, is that the second session
established follows a different path in 3.3.13 and after
SECUR32_makeSecHandle, AcquireCredentialsHandleW is called, while in
2.12.x InitializeSecurityContextW is called. Then 2.12.24 completes the
session while 3.3.13 starts a new one. None of the paths called rings a
bell but someone of the wine team could have a clue what that difference
means.