[gnutls-devel] simplified DH interface and rfc7919

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:20:09 CEST 2016

Hello,
 I've introduced an interface to ease the setting of DH primes, by
including the FFDHE primes and generators in gnutls. This allows to
introduce a simple interface to set the actual prime used. I was
considering enabling a prime according to a predefined security level
by default for a server, but that could unfortunately introduce
regressions to servers which intentionally don't enable any DHE
primes.

Is someone interested on the feature to provide a review? [0]

[0]. https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/106