[gnutls-devel] FOSDEM 2017: security devroom CfP

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:41:05 CEST 2016

Next FOSDEM [1] will, again, have a security devroom, this time on the
topic of "Theoretical and practical vulnerabilities and mitigation
techniques for widely used protocols and software". We'd like to invite
submissions of talks and presentations from developers, security
researchers and other interested representatives of open source and
free software and hardware projects.

This is the call for talks and presentations that will take place in
the Security devroom at FOSDEM 2017.

Our topic this year:
The topic of this years FOSDEM Security Devroom covers protocol and
implementation vulnerabilities (and mitigation techniques) for widely
used Internet protocols and software, and theoretical and practical
cryptographic algorithms and techniques.

For up-to-date submission and event information:
https://github.com/security-devroom/fosdem-2017

The security devroom will be held on Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th of
February 2017 in Brussels, Belgium at ULB.

Feel free to forward this announcement to any relevant FOSS project
mailing list.

[1] https://fosdem.org/2017/

PS. If you have questions or would like a chat on gnutls or
openconnect vpn server, let me know if you are around fosdem.