[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS 3.5.7 - any patches should I pick for Debian/stretch release?

Andreas Metzler ametzler at bebt.de
Sat Jan 7 17:33:24 CET 2017

Hello,

Debian/stretch will soon be frozen. Starting February 5 automatic
migration from debian/unstable to sid is stopped and updates of packages
require approval by release managers. i.e. to enter jessie before this
deadline I will need to upload before about January 25.

We currently have 3.5.7 plus PKCS#8-encrypted key decoding bugfix
(e62aaf4bfaf1a4280db23d9729c2d7fa0fdf97e5 and
441d87cdd5548dc03765cc40c3ffc15eb722b474). Are there other severe issues
already fixed in GIT that I should cherrypick? the 3.5.x branch has
loads of changes after 3.5.7 and afact only one of these is a feature
addition (-with-default-priority-string) but I would rather not ship a
GIT snapshot in Debian/stable. ;-)

thanks for your assistance, cu Andreas

so grateful to you.'