[gnutls-devel] code coverage reports

Ludovic Courtès ludo at gnu.org
Fri Mar 17 12:09:53 CET 2017

Hello,

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos <n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com> skribis:

>  I've created a small project to measure the coverage of gnutls and
> store the output in web-pages in [0]. The results can be seen either
> on the coverage badges on gnutls gitlab site, or at:
> https://gnutls.gitlab.io/coverage/master/
> https://gnutls.gitlab.io/coverage/3.5.x/

Nice!  It looks like the Guile bindings are not built.  Could you enable
them?

Several years ago, running the test suite that comes with the Guile
bindings noticeably improved test coverage of GnuTLS.  The situation has
probably changed since then, but it might still be a good thing to have.

> The coverage pages are set to auto generate on every release of gnutls.

It would be nice to do it as part of the CI jobs, like we did in
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnutls-devel/2010-01/msg00030.html>.

Thanks,
Ludo’.