[gnutls-devel] gnutls 3.5.10

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Mar 19 10:41:32 CET 2017

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 21:22, martin at martin.st said:

> Despite that, it does seem to exist on disk at that path though, so it
> just seems like the listing isn't refreshed after the last release was

Hmmm, the cron jobs re-creates the index every 3 hours:

# Create HTML index files for the FTP server
20  20/3 * * *   root    /etc/mk-ftp-index.html.sh

it seems that it did not worked this time.  I just kicked it and the
index is now updated.  I attach the script in case someone wants to
check it for for a bug.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner