[gnutls-devel] gnutls-cli vs service name

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Mon May 8 19:38:33 CEST 2017

The starttls support can be done on top of that pull.

All it needs is to use OPT_ARG(SNI_HOSTNAME) instead of socket->hostname
when HAVE_OPT(SNI_HOSTNAME).  And only smtp, lmtp and xmpp use that.

I'm not sure of the best way to pass OPT_ARG(SNI_HOSTNAME) to socket_open()
and on to socket_starttls().  Would another const char* and another FLAG
work?  Or just a const char* which is ignored if NULL?

(Inclidently, my earlier note of missing pg support was daft.  It is not
mentioned in the man page, but seeing it in the code reminds me that it
was announced some time back, and I thing I congradulated that announce.)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos at jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6