[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-cli: corrected input buffer null-termination (!723)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Aug 2 16:19:44 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !723
Branches: tmp-cli-buffer-term to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This was a regression in the previous cleanup at f138ff85df69976badce44a5c46157cce091020f included in 3.6.3.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/723
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel