[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Ensure we are sending the right protocol version on second client hello (!724)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Aug 3 14:31:54 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !724
Branches: tmp-hrr-protov-fix to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
That is, when we respond to a Hello Retry Request as client, we put the TLS1.2 version on the second client hello to send a hello that is as close as possible to the original hello. That effectively separates the handling of TLS1.2 rehandshake and TLS1.3 hello retry request when sending a client hello.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/724
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel