[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Corrected the importing of ECDSA public keys (!725)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Aug 3 22:36:30 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !725
Branches: tmp-fix-ecdsa-pubkey-import to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This seems to be a regression since EdDSA support. The call to _gnutls_x509_get_pk_algorithm() in public key import was unnecessary and in fact it was overriding the available curve with a curve associated with the OID. As the ECDSA OID doesn't include the curve, that had the result of deleting the already read curve.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/725
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel