[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | use a consistent method to mark fall-through in switch cases (!726)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Aug 7 10:02:25 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !726
Branches: tmp-consistent-falltrough to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Use a consistent method to mark fall-through in switch cases and document that method in contribution guide.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/726
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel