[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: record_size_limit extension (!733)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Aug 15 13:12:24 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !733
Branches: tmp-record-size-limit to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This implements [the record_size_limit extension](https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-record-limit-03).
Although it obsoletes the max_record_size extension, for compatibility reasons GnuTLS still sends it on certain occasions. For example, when the new size is representable as a codepoint for max_record_size.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/733
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel