[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | dtls: recover when a NewSessionTicket message is lost (!741)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Aug 22 15:20:45 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !741
Branches: tmp-new-session-ticket-fix to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
When the server's NewSessionTicket gets lost while the ChangeCipherSpec goes through, the client did not request retransmission by retransmitting his last flight, and the handshake was blocked. This commit addresses the issue and adds a reproducer.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/741
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel