[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix error message on too old nettle (!833)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sat Dec 1 13:58:21 CET 2018
New Merge Request !833
Project:Branches: ametzler/gnutls:tmp-ametzler-nettle-not-found-error to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Andreas Metzler
gnutls 3.6.5 errs out with "Libnettle **3.4** was not found." when 3.4.**1** was not found. Use a variable to keep status message in sync with check.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/833
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel