[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Winstore patches (!835)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Dec 4 17:54:37 CET 2018
New Merge Request !835
Project:Branches: chouquette/gnutls:winstore_patches to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen
This set aims at improving building for Windows Store/UWP. It's not enough to completely build, but it solves a few issues already.
This is a subset of VideoLAN's patchset, modified to have a better chance of being upstreamed.
* Patch 1 is fairly straight forward
* Patch 2: I'm not entirely sure where to put the helpers (for now they are only used in a single location -ie. patch 3- and could be static inline, but that doesn't feel like the correct way)
* Patch 3: This is a bit ugly, and I wonder if it wouldn't be better to have a complet reimplementation of the function, or if some gnutls_opendir (& co) wrappers wouldn't be more suitable
* Patch 4: Not sure there's a better way, some forbidden functions are used and I'm not sure they can be reimplemented another way, I'll let you judge.
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/835
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel