[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | GNUTLS_X509_NO_WELL_DEFINED_EXPIRATION: deprecated (!844)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Dec 21 08:04:06 CET 2018
New Merge Request !844
Branches: tmp-no-well-defined to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This removes the documented use of this macro. It was non-functional. Given the nature of the definition of the non-well defined date for certificates, it may be wise not to use a special macro at all. The reason is that the no-well defined date is a real date (~year 9999), and any approximation with seconds will be unstable due to irregular leap seconds.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/844
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel