[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fixed error detection in priority strings when they are overriden (!705)
gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Jul 16 14:13:12 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !705
Branches: tmp-fix-prio-init2 to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz and Anderson Sasaki
This addresses the issue of test suite failure when --with-system-priority-file and --with-default-priority-string are provided (e.g, in Fedora). It also enhances the test suite with these options being active.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/705
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel