[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: TLS 1.3: ignore "early_data" extension (!706)
gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Jul 16 18:10:21 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !706
Branches: tmp-skip-zero-rtt to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz and Anderson Sasaki
This fixes #512. Since 0-RTT is not implemented yet, this patch let the server fallback to 1-RTT if it received the "early_data" extension. The semantics follows the first option suggested in [4.2.10](https://tlswg.github.io/tls13-spec/draft-ietf-tls-tls13.html#rfc.section.4.2.10), which ignores decryption failure up to `max_early_data_size`.
The test case is currently missing, but it should be covered by tlsfuzzer once the branch is merged.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/706
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel