[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: tls1.3: server returns early on handshake when no cert is provided by client (!711)
gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Fri Jul 20 14:48:47 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !711
Branches: tmp-handshake-return-early to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This modifies TLS 1.3 handshake on server side to return early when possible.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/711
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel