[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | allow no certificates to be reported by the gnutls_certificate_retrieve_function callbacks (!716)
gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Jul 24 16:45:31 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !716
Branches: tmp-fix-empty-certs to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
In 9829ef9a we introduced a wrapper over the older callback functions which didn't handle this case.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/716
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel