[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Service Desk (from achraf at achrafsellam.com): TLS problem (#598)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Nov 1 11:37:30 CET 2018

Thank you Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos @nmav!
The important in the request I sent you by your email in your website (http://www.gnutls.org) is the gnutls error. I looked up on Google about the number of this error but I did not find no match. I was surprised to see that my email has been public in GITLAB website by you. I know Gnus has a code, I am one of the Gnus. I write this comment as a welcome message from myself for GitLab. I am an engineer wishing to help.
I read your answer but I did not understand. But, I think since Filezilla shows that I have GnuTLS Error -50, then I think we should refer to the manual of GnuTLS. I am new with GnuTLS wishing that I can help to improve it.
Finally, I think Nikos that you are the developer of GnuTLS.
I will follow the request #593 to end.
Thank you!