[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: updates in anti-replay subsystem (!805)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Nov 14 14:24:00 CET 2018
New Merge Request !805
Branches: tmp-anti-replay-updates to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This adds a higher level unit test of the anti-replay functionality (checks whether an already used entry is detected), and separates the anti-replay database from the TLS1.2 resumption database, as it was on Daiki's original patch for 0rtt.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/805
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel