[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_certificate_type_get*: ensure that the default type is returned (!806)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Nov 14 15:26:40 CET 2018
New Merge Request !806
Branches: tmp-fix-certificate-type to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
That is, ensure that unless we negotiate something else than
X509, the default certificate type is returned to applications.
Previously we wouldn't do that for TLS1.3 resumed sessions, and
we would return zero (invalid type) instead.
That addresses issues with applications checking explicitly
for X509 certificate type being present.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/806
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel