[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: Increase tests of RSA functionality (!813)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Nov 19 14:19:11 CET 2018
New Merge Request !813
Branches: tmp-rsa-tests to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This merge request set adds RSA-PSS testing and functional testing of RSA decryption API under gnutls_privkey_import_ext4().
This builds on top of !812
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/813
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel