[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | DRBG: Remove all traces of FIPS 140-2 continuous self test (!820)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Nov 25 18:53:08 CET 2018
New Merge Request !820
Project:Branches: smuellerDD/gnutls:drbg to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Stephan Mueller
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
The removal allows the CAVS / ACVP test required for a successful FIPS 140-2 validation to pass.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [-] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [-] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [-] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [-] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [-] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [-] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [-] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [-] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/820
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel