[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | RFC7250 Raw public keys (!650)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Nov 30 11:41:41 CET 2018

The time is 15.00 GMT but my focus is on another (non-public fix). If all the issues are addressed, I think we should postpone only the inclusion of `gnutls_certificate_get_rawpk_keypair` as it needs further discussion and I do not have time to get on it. So if you can make the deadline, move this part only to another MR. For all the others I think we are fine to include once the checklist is done, but please ping me when you are ready.