[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | manpage generation: cleanup (!829)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Nov 30 11:48:28 CET 2018
New Merge Request !829
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:fix-manpages to gnutls/gnutls:gnutls_3_5_x
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Backport b52735336857be24206e062b0a00501b1f0c597d to 3.5.x to fix #377.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/829
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel