[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Update docs for session ticket key rotation (!768)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Oct 5 15:52:36 CEST 2018

> Does that mean that sessions won't stay the same across forks, or may the master keys start to diverge after forks

No, it doesn't mean that. You were right in your initial assumptions: assuming the time is the same in all forked processes (which it should) then rotated keys should all be the same.

I should have said something in the lines of "the whole key rotation mechanism is safe across forks", right? I'll update the description....