[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Skip tests/tls13/prf.c if visibility 'protected' doesn't work (!770)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Oct 8 11:29:01 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !770
Branches: tmp-fix-584 to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Overriding gnutls_rnd() with visibility 'protected' doesn't always work.
E.g. LDFLAGS="-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions" seems to have priority on
Debian derived systems.
* [*] Code modified for feature
* [*] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/770
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel