[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix check for GNU C compiler in eina_cpu.c (!772)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Oct 9 12:48:41 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !772
Branches: tmp-fix-eina-cpu-on-solaris to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
On the OpenCSW Solaris platform, the test for the GNU C compiler fails.
IMO, the test should be __GNUC__ instead of __GNU__.
* [*] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/772
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel