[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: implement anti-replay mechanism (!782)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Oct 23 16:31:28 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !782
Branches: tmp-anti-replay to tmp-0rtt
Author: Daiki Ueno
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This implements anti-replay protection using ClientHello recording described in [RFC8446](https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8446#section-8.2).
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/782
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel