[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Selftests for symmetric GOST algorithms (!787)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Oct 28 08:20:57 CET 2018
New Merge Request !787
Project:Branches: GostCrypt/gnutls:gost-selfcheck to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
A partial fix for #492. Add test vectors for block cipher/digest/hmac functions.
Also fix S-box selection for CryptoPro-B, -C, -D variants.
* [X] Code modified for feature
* [X] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/787
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel