[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_priority_init: ignore CTYPE-OPENPGP options (!789)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Oct 30 20:00:50 CET 2018
New Merge Request !789
Branches: tmp-ignore-ctypes to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
In GnuTLS 3.6.0 we dropped support for openpgp keys, however the CTYPE-OPENPGP is often seen in applications, sometimes has -CTYPE-OPENPGP to ensure it is not enabled. We simply ignore this priority string when seen, to avoid preventing these applications from running.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/789
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel