[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Fix memleaks in gnutls_x509_trust_list_add_crls() (!745)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Sep 14 16:47:45 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !745
Branches: tmp-fix-3.5.x to gnutls_3_5_x
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This backports the cleanups in gnutls_x509_trust_list_add_crls() from 3.6.x, and addresses a use-after-free.
* [x] Code modified for feature
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/745
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel