[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls-cli enables CRL validation on startup (!752)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 18 08:49:16 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !752
Branches: tmp-be-strict-on-crls to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
This exposes CRL handling flags on the certificate structure and introduces new flags to force CRL validation result to an error.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [x] Documentation updated
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/752
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel