[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Substitute src/args-std.def via configure run (!754)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Sep 18 12:05:16 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !754
Branches: tmp-substitution to master
Author: Tim Rühsen
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
Generate src/args-std.def from src/args-std.def.in during ./configure run.
So that version, copyright and package information reported by `--version` is correct after building (e.g. for installation).
Prior this change, that information was only available within the tarball.
Maybe I introduced this during the bootstrap changes before 3.6.3 (didn't check).
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/754
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel