[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | attempt for grooming: Items to be addressed in 3.6.5 (#575)

Development of GNU's TLS library gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Sep 26 09:23:21 CEST 2018

@gnutls that's the first time I started that, let me know whether it is useful or whether the previous (kind of adhoc) process was ok, and this kind of grooming is unnecessary. The plan for 3.6.5 and upcoming releases, is to have the nice to address features marked for it, and postpone them if they don't make it until cut-off date (two months from now). That is, time-based release with no blockers.