[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_priority_set: do not override algorithm on handshake (!765)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Sep 30 22:10:51 CEST 2018
New Merge Request !765
Branches: tmp-fix-priority-set-call to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Approvers: Simon Josefsson, Dmitry Eremin-Solenikov, Hubert Kario, Tim Rühsen, Andreas Metzler, Daiki Ueno, Tom, Ander Juaristi, Tomáš Mráz, Anderson Sasaki and GnuTLS devel mailing list
When handshake is in progress, do not override the default TLS version in the session. This allows gnutls_priority_set to be called in the post_client_hello function without breaking the handshake.
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/765
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel