[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | [OSCP] Fix : null pointer resp (!969)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Apr 5 16:06:31 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !969
Project:Branches: mia2019/gnutls:master to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Elta Koepp
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [Y] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [Y] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/969
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel