[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | CONTRIBUTING.md: document unit testing method of internal functions [ci skip] (!971)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Apr 7 13:04:21 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !971
Branches: tmp-include-unit-testing-doc to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This documents how internal functions can be unit tested.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/971
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel