[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | WIP: use libabigail for tracking ABI changes (!972)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Sun Apr 7 14:41:59 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !972
Project:Branches: nmav/gnutls:tmp-abigail to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
This switches to libabigail for tracking ABI changes. It has backwards compatibility with the output format, allowing us for faster runs, without compiling multiple versions of the lib, and it also has more verbose checking than abi-compliance-checker. Its only disadvantage was the lack of nice html output, but this we were not using anyway.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests (manual tests were done instead)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/972
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel