[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Makefile.am: Don't assume autoopts-config returns a single dash. (!976)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Apr 9 16:18:48 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !976
Project:Branches: mbakke/gnutls:autoopts_guix to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Marius Bakke
This allows `make dist` to complete on "weird" distributions such as Nix or Guix.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/976
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel