[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | tests: fix race condition in tls13/post-handshake-with-cert-pkcs11 (!977)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Wed Apr 10 11:37:50 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !977
Branches: tmp-fix-pha-pkcs11-test to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
This fixes a race condition in a test, introduced by !967.
* [ ] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/977
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel