[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | certtool: generate RSA-PSS certificates from RSA keys (!980)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Mon Apr 15 14:37:06 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !980
Branches: tmp-rsa-pss-cert-fix to master
Author: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
When generating certificates it was not possible to generate
an RSA-PSS certificate from an RSA key (common scenario). This
fixes the certificate generation to include such a method.
Ironically there was a test for this scenario but the test
was limited to checking that the combination of certtool parameters
succeeded; modified the test to check the textual expression of
the certificate for the RSA-PSS indicators.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [x] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/980
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel