[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | doc: Add documentation for GNUTLS_CERT_IGNORE (!983)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Apr 18 18:50:25 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !983
Project:Branches: ametzler/gnutls:tmp-ametzler-doc-GNUTLS_CERT_IGNORE to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Andreas Metzler
Add a description of the new feature/bug fix. Reference any relevant bugs.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Original discussion on https://lists.gnutls.org/pipermail/gnutls-help/2019-April/004520.html
Andreas Metzler asked
> GNUTLS_CERT_IGNORE is part of gnutls_certificate_request_t and used in some examples but seems to be undocumented. Is this done by purpose or is this an oversight?
> I guess that gnutls_certificate_server_set_request( ... , GNUTLS_CERT_IGNORE) is equivalent to not invoking gnutls_certificate_server_set_request() at all.
> That is right. If you have some suggestion on where to document it,
please send an MR (hopefully the CI issue will be addressed soon).
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/983
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel