[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | server auth: disable TLS 1.3 if no signature algorithm is usable (!987)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Apr 30 07:49:21 CEST 2019
New Merge Request !987
Branches: tmp-privkey-tls13 to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
This is a server side counterpart of 005a4d04145707daad9588acedfdb5f6cd97c80c.
Instead of signalling an error when no algorithm is usable in TLS 1.3, it downgrades the session to TLS 1.2 with a warning.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [x] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [x] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/987
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel