[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | gnutls_int.h: make DECR_LEN neutral to signedness (!1056)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Fri Aug 9 07:34:59 CEST 2019
Daiki Ueno created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1056
Branches: tmp-decr-len to master
Author: Daiki Ueno
`DECR_LEN` was previously implemented in a way that it first decrements the given length and then checks whether the result is negative. This requires the caller to properly coerce the length argument to a signed integer before invoking the macro.
This changes the logic to first compare the length and the amount to subtract, so the macro works both with signed and unsigned lengths.
* [x] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1056
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel