[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Do not auto-update Copyright year (!1058)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Thu Aug 15 15:55:48 CEST 2019
Bernhard M. Wiedemann created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1058
Project:Branches: bmwiedemann/gnutls:datev2 to gnutls/gnutls:master
Author: Bernhard M. Wiedemann
Do not auto-update Copyright year,
in order to make builds reproducible.
See https://reproducible-builds.org/ for why this is good.
When someone does a change in a new year,
the `args-std.def.in` can be updated in the same commit.
* [X] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [X] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1058
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel