[gnutls-devel] GnuTLS | Support for raw public keys for gnutls-cli and gnutls-serv (!1059)
Development of GNU's TLS library
gnutls-devel at lists.gnutls.org
Tue Aug 27 23:17:47 CEST 2019
Tom created a merge request: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1059
Project:Branches: Vrancken/gnutls:tmp_gnutls-cli/srv_rawpk_support to gnutls/gnutls:master
This MR adds functionality for gnutls-cli and gnutls-serv to handle raw public keys during the handshake.
* [ ] Commits have `Signed-off-by:` with name/author being identical to the commit author
* [ ] Code modified for feature
* [ ] Test suite updated with functionality tests
* [ ] Test suite updated with negative tests
* [ ] Documentation updated / NEWS entry present (for non-trivial changes)
* [ ] CI timeout is 2h or higher (see Settings/CICD/General pipelines/Timeout)
## Reviewer's checklist:
* [ ] Any issues marked for closing are addressed
* [ ] There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
* [ ] Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to `CONTRIBUTION.md`
* [ ] This feature/change has adequate documentation added
* [ ] No obvious mistakes in the code
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitLab: https://gitlab.com/gnutls/gnutls/merge_requests/1059
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnutls-devel